The Wellness Curator...

Friday, March 1, 2013
My Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

"It is through your body that you realize you are a spark of divinity" - B.K.S. Iyengar


I want you to grab a nice cup of tea or coffee, sit back, listen to your favorite songs (love this one at the moment) and relax! Here's something to nourish your body, mind and soul this weekend:

Yoga: March is the month for being #gratefuleverydamnday - step onto your mat and practice with gratitude

Indulgence: Cardamom Tea - the ultimate "feel good" drink!

Inspiration: My jaw dropped when I watched this amazingly beautiful art film about dance

Health: Choose 3 words to focus on this month and create the best version of yourself! I chose: Nourish / Meditate / Balance

Purpose: In Okinawa, people embrace the notion of ikigai—“the reason for which you wake up in the morning.” Interesting read on how to live long & happy lives

Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my post in such a beautiful round-up of wellness ideas! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, thanks for visiting, Kimberley! Your blog is so inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes me so happy!