Current Objects of Bliss...Christmas Bliss {1}

Friday, December 7, 2012
My objects of bliss for Christmas
{Glitter Background by PuglyPixel}




So I'm officially starting the Christmas countdown with the first part of my top 5 favorite things for a blissful Christmas. Hope, you'll get inspired:

1. Nike Pro Hyperwarm Crew II: I just love this training outfit! No matter if you are a runner, yogi or both: you wanna stay warm, dry and also look the part this winter. The shirt is light-weight and absorbs sweat via Dri-Fit technology. Also love the bright and uplifting color - reminds me of Grapefruit.

2. Yoga Journal Subscription: A great gift to yourself or to your yogi friend: love this magazine as it is filled with inspiring stories and lots of health tips.

3. Raw One for Women: Usually around this time, I happen to have my first cold and by then realize it's time to pump up my immune system. While this supplement is not cheap, it is gluten-free, vegan and most importantly - unlike many other supplements - contains raw, whole food ingredients.

4. Holiday ToeSox - Scrunch Knee High: They are so cute! I can already picture myself doing yoga in them or just showing them off on Christmas Eve. Found these socks with grip on my yoga teachers' Facebook page.

5. Trader Joe's Pumpkin Butter: Thanks again to my gorgeous Paleo friend who brought this back for me from New York. It is beyond yummy! While called "Pumpkin Butter", it's not actually a butter but more like a healthy jam sort of thing. I add one spoon to my daily smoothies - love the cinnamon taste.

Tell me, what's on your Christmas wish list?

3 comments:

  1. Hallo Susanne,

    die Socken sind ja wirklich klasse. Da werd ich direkt nachher mal schauen, ob ich solche Socken auch hier in Deutschland bekomme :)

    LG Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, auch ohne Yoga :) Gib mir Bescheid, ob du welche bekommst, denn ich bin dieses WE in Berlin und würde auch gleich zuschlagen!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes me so happy!